Starting Is Really Easy.
1st: Call or Email Us to schedule your first FREE Introduction to Crossfit.
Contact information: 928-275-2175, firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd: Free Intro
This is a 1-on-1 private session, in which we will evaluate your fitness level. Come in 5-10 minutes early and fill out the Waiver and Intro form. We'll take you through a specialized warm-up to start the evaluation process. Next, skill training, to evaluate the level of training you will need, and finally, the workout. After which we'll go over the next course of action for you and the associated investment, which means we'll hand you the price sheet and answer your questions. Don't waste our time and we won't waste yours. We are the most expensive gym in the area, but there's a reason for it. You're receiving coaching here, not just a walk-in open gym. What is the price tag on your health & fitness?
3rd: Intro Program
Everyone new to CrossFit Flagstaff will enter into our Intro Program in order to learn basic competency in our foundational movements, correct form, proper technique, full range of motion, intensity, and consistency. Those that have CrossFit & Olympic weightlifting experience, are healthy & active, may attempt to Test-Out of the Intro Program.
Intro Program Options:
12 Session Privates: sessions are 1 hr, 1-on-1, and include warm-up, skill training, workout, and nutrition talk. Food log and homework completion required. You and your trainer set the date and times for sessions. Must be used within 2 months. Can be repeated.
6 Session Fast-Track: Sessions are 1 hr and 1-on-1, they include skill training ONLY. Eligible participants MUST be healthy & active, and currently training regularly. Eligibility will be determined solely by a CrossFit Flagstaff Coach. If eligible, you and your trainer set the dates & times for sessions. Sessions must be used within 3 weeks.
Test-Out: this is a 1 hr Test based on the 12-part curriculum of the Foundation Program. Test is pass or fail. You MUST have CrossFit & Olympic Weightlifting experience (that means the snatch and the clean & jerk). A pass will graduate you to CrossFit group classes and a fail will require you to either make up the deficiencies with private sessions or join an On Ramp course. Eligibility for the Test is determined by a CrossFit Flagstaff Coach.
4th: CrossFit Group Classes
Classes start promptly on the scheduled hour and include warm-up, skill training & practice, and then the WOD (workout of the day). This is where training enters the realm of sport and the competition begins. Classes are intense, challenging, and fun. Must graduate from the Intro Program or Test-Out of it.
What We Do:
Private Coaching - Intro Program - CrossFit Classes
Workshops, Events, & Seminars
1-on-1 Private Training and the On-Ramp Course is the best option when:
- you're rehabilitating from a recent injury or surgery
- you're significantly overweight
- you have no exercise experience or have been very sedentary
- you have serious health issues or physical issues/injuries
- you want to learn specific skills or you have specific goals
- you're a specialized athlete looking for specialized training
- you prefer or require privacy, personal attention and accountability
Private Sessions are 1 hour in duration. Sessions must be purchased prior to making an appointment. Cancellation requires 12 hours notice or you forfeit said session. Call or email to schedule your sessions: 928-275-2175, email@example.com.
Everything we do at CrossFit Flagstaff focuses on quality of instruction, safety, and effectiveness, therefore, graduation from the Intro Program is required for entry into the CrossFit group classes. The program is a 12-step curriculum that emphasizes exposure to the basic movements of CrossFit, skill development, and nutrition. There is a workout at the end of most training sessions.
Included in the curriculum: squat, front squat, overhead squat, press, push press, push jerk, thruster, deadlift, sumo deadlift highpull, kettlebell swing, rowing, Olympic warm-up/skill transfer, clean, and snatch.
CrossFit Classes = Professional Coaching
We are unlike the regular gym, where you do your own thing. In our High Performance Gym, you will be coached each and every time you walk through the door.
We are not caddys, clipboard holders, or rep counters. We are more than time keepers, score recorders, and motivators. We are responsible for ensuring that your workout is not easy nor impossible; that your form and range of motion is correct; that your speed/intensity is sufficient; that the exercise and load is adjusted to your fitness level; and we ensure safety and performance gains.
On top of all that, we will teach you things that you have NEVER thought possible at your current state. We will teach you basic gymnastics and Olympic weightlifting. You'll learn how to move your body faster; how to generate more power; and how to build strength. We'll also teach you about performance nutrition, no gimmicks or unnecessary supplements, but real food nutrition.
Workshops, Events, & Seminars
We host many throughout the year, so be sure to check our event section often (left side and top of the website).
What is Crossfit?
- The best strength and conditioning program available.
- Scalable to anyone's fitness level, age, and gender.
- Learn correct bodyweight exercises like squat, lunges, pushups, and pullups.
- Learn basic gymnastics like L-sit, ring work, handstands, tumbling, and jumps .
- Learn correct weightlifting like back and front squats, deadlifts, and overhead presses.
- Learn Olympic weightlifting: the Clean & Jerk and the Snatch.
- Use kettlebells, barbells, dumbbells, med balls, tires, sledgehammers, and more.
- Learn to climb ropes, flip tires, "skin-the-cat", muscle-up, kip, and lots more.
What is the CrossFit Flagstaff difference?
- All classes are professionally coached from start to end. There is much more to coaching than just showing you the workout, timing it, and writing it on the whiteboard.
- Special Treatment: Being a member here opens up discounts to all our workshops and seminars.
- Our 1-6 hr workshops: Basic Barbell, Kettlebells, Running, Rowing, Gymnastics, Olympic Lifting, Nutrition, and CrossFit Foundations.
- Our community is the best. Check out our website, updated daily with photos and stories from our members.
- Join us for Community Gatherings: It may be bike rides, hikes in the Grand Canyon, visiting a gymnastics gym, workshops, BBQ's, "Fight Nights" at our home to watch the MMA Ultimate Fighting Championships, movie nights at the gym, WODs at the park or in the forest, parties, etc. It's whatever we can come up with to have fun as a group.
- We are a High Performance Gym. Professional facility, professional coaches, and professional training.
- You WILL get results, as long as you give your best each and every time you come in. Some days your best will feel like 110% and some days it'll feel like 50%, just give us your best every time.
No excuses! Start today!